Do you find that life can get so busy that there never seems to be enough time to get everything done:
- enough time for you to relax
- enough time to catch up with friends and family
- enough time to stop chasing your tail
Sometimes, perhaps, you just don’t feel you are enough – enough energy or ability or whatever, to leap the hurdles you see in front of you.
So I’ve designed a course just for you, based on my experience as a solution focused psychotherapist and hypnotherapist, using my clinical knowledge , passion for healing and Mindfulness ideas and strategies, to introduce you to the concept of Cultivating Compassionate Awareness.
Aims of the Mindfulness course are to
- notice how busy the mind is and not mind
- become expert at self-calming techniques
- maximise your health and wellbeing
- know how to help yourself sleep better
- improve relationships and confidence
- incorporate simple yoga stretches into your day
- know that you are enough
Mindfulness course schedule
The course will be at Haywards Heath Town Hall on Saturday mornings, from 10am – 1pm.
£150 for the complete course with notes and refreshments. I am hoping to have a yoga teacher at some of the sessions to take you through simple stretches and postures for stretching and relaxing safely.
Saturday 16th April, 23rd, 30th and 7th May at Haywards Heath Town Hall, Jubilee Room.
What they say about the Mindfulness course?
It is fascinating learning more about how your mind works and how small changes can make a big difference to your day. After the sessions I have felt less tense and have been invigorated to carry on with the day’s challenges in a more positive way.