Motivated, energised people are required to build a creative productive company. If you value your main resource then you know that their well-being and talents require nurturing.
- Executive stress management coaching for clarity and self-development.
- Mindfulness coaching to increase focus and concentration skills
- Group meditation to build awareness of attention and focus
- Wellbeing seminars – managing the mind/body connection for great energy, health and creativity
- Stress management training and mindfulness courses for groups to immunise against overwhelm
- Phobia resolution – enabling staff to confidently manage public speaking, meetings, flying etc
How do you know when you or a colleague is beginning to feel overwhelmed by life’s challenges? Often we ignore the warning signs until we are close to meltdown. When you or someone you work with is suffering from anxiety and feelings of panic, it can affect every interaction and decision.
What can you do to develop greater resilience to weather life’s storms? What would it be like to know you can maintain a clear focus on the present moment and let go of those anxious thoughts and imaginings?
- I will teach you techniques to enable better sleep.
- Recognise when you have spent too long in the fast lane and need to slow down for your health and sanity.
- You will learn how to recognise stress in others and understand what is happening in a stressed body and mind.
Phobia resolution for those talented people who hate leading meetings or public speaking, or need to take on an international role but hate flying. In a few sessions together we can unhook the old fear and replace it with a confident and positive approach.
A successful Change Manager in a large national company. Despite years of experience he had begun to feel dread around leading meetings. He had some social anxiety at work that he also wanted to address. In the space of two sessions we were able to shed the dread and set him back to be the confident, proactive manager he had always been before the unhelpful feelings had emerged.
See his testimonial below.